Leroy Sane knee injury against Liverpool in Community Shield match.
Leroy Sane knee injury against Liverpool as City took the lead.
Liverpool and Manchester City are playing Community Shield match and City is in the lead.
Raheem Sterling scored the goal and put City deservedly in the lead.
Before Sterling scored his goal, Leroy Sane suffered a bad injury.
Sane was making a run but so was Alexander-Arnold. He clashed with his opponent and went to the ground holding his knee.
You might also like:
- Video: Chicago Fire comically fail to score against Houston Dynamo!
- Video: Mbappe pushing Neymar away from team photo vs Rennes!
- Video: Angel Di Maria fantastic free-kick goal against Rennes!
- Video: Sonny Bradley with an amazing goal against Middlesbrough!
- Video: Nicolas Pepe with a brilliant nutmeg vs Dijon!
It didn’t look good as Sane needed medical attention and was then substituted.
He could walk off the pitch, so it’s not the worst that could happen.
Nevertheless, this injury will likely scupper any kind of transfer deal between Sane and Bayern.