Vincent Kompany sensational goal against Leicester City in a Premier League match!
Vincent Kompany sensational goal against Leicester City as Manchester City finally took the lead.
Manchester City have taken the lead in must-win match.
They had corner kick after corner kick, taking shots like passes but Leicester City’s goal remained intact.
It seemed that this is going to be one of those matches where you simply can’t score a goal.
Well, Kompany didn’t want that to happen.
Kompany took the ball, made the run forward, and took a shot some 30 meters out of Leicester’s goal. Kompany took a sensational shot as the ball flew into the top right corner of Leicester’s goal.
You might also like:
- Video: Kasper Schmeichel amazing goal-line save against Aguero!
- Video: Pascal Gross with a HORROR close-range miss against Arsenal!
- Video: Allan McGregor gets a red card for a bizarre kick against Hibernian!
- Video: Kepa amazing one-hand save against Troy Deeney!
- Video: Van Dijk ordering Shaqiri to take decisive free-kick instead of Trent!
An amazing goal from a defender, who scored only his second goal after two years.
A perfect timing to score a goal as City finally got their crucial goal in this match.
Leicester City’s moral has gone down after that goal. They haven’t been able to do much in this match, but this goal gave them a real knock down.
Match isn’t over yet, but Manchester City is now in fantastic position to win this match.