Raheem Sterling HORROR miss against Liverpool in Community Shield!
Raheem Sterling HORROR miss against Liverpool as Reds equalized in this match.
Liverpool tried a lot in the second half and deserved their equalizer.
City tried to defend too much and was punished with Matip’s equalizer.
Raheem Sterling was the hero in the first half when he scored the leading goal, but he become something of a fool in the second half.
City was leading 0-1 at the time when Raheem Sterling managed to escape Liverpool’s defense and was going into a 1-on-1 chance with Liverpool’s keeper.
You might also like:
- Video: Van Dijk hits the crossbar against Manchester City!
- Video: Leroy Sane knee injury against Liverpool!
- Chicago Fire comically fail to score against Houston Dynamo!
- Video: Mbappe pushing Neymar away from team photo vs Rennes!
- Video: Angel Di Maria fantastic free-kick goal against Rennes!
For some bizarre reason, Sterling didn’t want to finish and was instead waiting and looking left and right for his teammates. He waited too long and the chance was gone.
A really bad miss for a player like Sterling as Liverpool used that and scored the equalizer.