Mason Toye gets a red card for spitting on Reggie Cannon in MLS match between Dallas and Minnesota!
Mason Toye gets a red card for spitting on Reggie Cannon as Dallas got a big win.
It hasn’t been a good season for Dallas so far. They are only 7th in the league with almost the same number of defeats as wins.
There wasn’t much confidence going into the match with Minnesota, but they won the match with a huge result.
They managed to score five goals to win the match 5-3.
Despite a huge win for Dallas, this match will be remembered for one bizarre moment.
You might also like:
- Video: Huang Bowen prevents Elkeson to get hit by a bottle!
- Video: Felipe Melo gets a red card for an INSANE elbow vs Bahia!
- Fabio BRUTAL nutmeg on Bamba!
- Gif: Maitland-Niles with a cheeky skill against Matt Ritchie!
- Gif: Steve Bruce wicked back-heel vs Arsenal!
Minnesota’s Mason Toye completely lost the plot near the end of the match.
Because of frustration, he decided to spit on Reggie Cannon. Toye’s teammate gave him an angry shove knowing full well that Toye would be sent off and he was.
There is VAR in MLS and Toye got a direct red card, which is nothing less what he deserved.