Diego Costa and Carvajal got red cards during Real vs Atletico in ICC match.
Diego Costa and Carvajal got red cards as Atletico blew up Real.
A shocking match ended with a 3-7 win for Atletico Madrid. It was a friendly match, but the players didn’t think so, at least not Atletico’s players.
They even managed to get a 0-6 lead at some point as Diego Costa went baserk and scored four goals against Atletico’s biggest rivals.
This crazy match likely peeked when Costa and Carvajal got themselves in a scuffle.
Carvajal made a bad foul on one of Atletico’s players, Costa made a bad foul on Carvajal and things went crazy from there on.
You might also like:
- Video: Moussa Sissoko NASTY stomp on Daniel James!
- Video: Coman wanted to fight Calhanoglu after a brutal tackle!
- Gif: Cristiano Ronaldo cheeky skill against Inter!
- Video: Asensio suffers a serious injury against Arsenal!
- Video: Cristiano Ronaldo teases security guard in Juventus training!
Both teams got in a big brawl that was eventually calmed down with out any serious incident.
Still, both Carvajal and Costa got red cards and had to leave the pitch.
This was one of the worst performances from Real Madrid in the past 20 years as they got humiliated in a friendly.
Zizu is optimistic ahead of the new season, but many are now seriously doubtful.