Bagayoko crucial goal save against Mahrez in Africa Cup of nations between Ivory Coast and Algeria!
Bagayoko crucial goal save against Mahrez as Ivory Coast equalized.
An entertaining match between Ivory Coast and Algeria is leveled with a 1-1 score.
Algeria took the lead in the first half and had a penalty in the second half. It looked as though Ivory Coast would fall to a 0-2 deficit, but Algeria missed their penalty.
Ivory Coast got a lifeline and they took it. They equalized soon after to put this match in a stalemate.
Algeria had another glorious chance to take the lead as the ball fell to Mahrez.
Riyad Mahrez made a lovely run inside Ivory Coast’s penalty area and took a shot that went past the keeper and was going into an empty goal.
You might also like:
- Video: Gabigol with ridiculous dive against Athletico-PR!
- Video: Diego Alves controversial handball against Athletico-PR!
- Gif: Dani Alves funny premature celebration against Peru!
- Video: Yuta Koike sensational goal vs Iwata!
- Video: Pizarro BAD elbow injury against USA!
Lucky for Ivory Coast, Bagayoko was there to save the goal and put the ball for a corner kick.
After that decisive penalty miss, this was a decisive goal save.
Algeria looks stronger, but it seems that Ivory Coast has more luck. There is still some time left in this match and anything can happen.