Aubameyang misses a sitter against Angers in a friendly match!
Aubameyang misses a sitter against Angers as Arsenal could only draw.
Arsenal played with a lot of youth players and they paid the price by conceding an early goal.
Gunners put out a lot stronger side in the second half, and they soon scored their goal through Nelson.
It seemed that Arsenal would score a winner, but it wasn’t to be.
Aubameyang had the best chance to win the match, but he somehow managed to miss the ball from close range.
You might also like:
- Video: Alisson Becker with a LOL mistake to concede a goal against Lyon!
- Video: Wayne Rooney with a crisp volley hit in MLS All-Star Challenge!
- Nabil Dirar tried to get off the pitch against Bayern because of booing!
- Video: Keylor Navas with three successive saves against Tottenham!
- Video: Phil Jones comically makes a bicycle kick in his hand against Kristiansund!
Arsenal was in a dangerous counter attack and one of their players took a dangerous shot that the keeper could only send in Auba’s path.
Aubameyang had an empty goal before him, but he made a very poor finish and put the ball over the goal.
A bad finish from a player like Aubameyang, but lucky for him it was only a pre-season friendly that Arsenal still managed to win.