Neymar suffers an injury against Qatar in a friendly match!
Neymar suffers an injury as Brazilian superstar had to hobble off the pitch.
Brazil and Qatar played a regular friendly match. Brazil won the match 2-0 as the pool of quality between both set of players was just too big.
Premier League’s Richarlison and Gabriel Jesus scored the goals as Brazil got a solid win ahead of Copa America.
This win didn’t go ‘unpunished’. Neymar, who already had one serious injury this summer, got injured and had to leave the pitch.
It didn’t look as medical doctors needed to carry Brazil superstar off the pitch.
You might also like:
- Gif: Cristiano Ronaldo with brilliant nutmeg on Kevin Mbabu!
- Gif: Cristiano Ronaldo awesome no-look pass for Joao Felix!
- Video: Switzerland gets penalty through VAR while referee awarded a penalty to Portugal!
- Gif: Zlatan Ibrahimovic with amazing bicycle kick goal against New England!
- Video: Henderson hugs his father and starts crying!
Later it was reviled that he raptured a ligament in his ankle and will definitely have to miss Copa America.
Given that this was a pointless friendly match, Brazil paid a huge cost for this win.
Not only is Neymar going to miss Copa America, but he will also (likely) miss PSG’s preparation for next season, which will again disrupt Brazilian’s season.
A bad luck for Neymar and Brazil.