Son Heung-min gets a direct red card for a crazy reaction against Bournemouth in a Premier League match!
Son Heung-min gets a direct red card for a crazy reaction as Tottenham will have to play with a player less on the pitch.
Bournemouth and Tottenham are playing an early match in the Premier League.
There have been some controversial moments in a match that had plenty of chances but no goals.
The craziest moment in this match happened when Son Heung-min lost the plot.
He was trying to get the ball back near Bournemouth’s penalty area. He brought down one of the opponents and referee gave a free kick to Bournemouth. Son was given a slight push after which South Korean went mental.
You might also like:
- Video: Eric Dier controversially doesn’t get a second yellow card against Bournemouth!
- Video: Danny Hollands awesome injury-time winner against Wrexham!
- Gif: Luka Jovic failed celebration against Chelsea!
- Video: Sebastian Fernandez scores a goal despite the ball NOT CROSSING the goal-line against Cerro Porteno!
- Gif: Lionel Messi funny rolling against Liverpool!
He kicked and pushed that player down, directly in front of referee.
Obviously, the referee gave a direct red card for Son, who didn’t complain against the red card and simply went off the pitch.
A crazy moment that put Tottenham in a disadvantage against Bournemouth in the second half.