Shonan Bellmare CONTROVERSIALLY doesn’t score a goal against Urawa Reds in J1 league!
Shonan Bellmare CONTROVERSIALLY doesn’t score a goal against Urawa Reds as the ball clearly went over the line.
Urawa Reds and Shonan Bellmare played are playing a regular match in Japan’s league.
It’s 2-1 for Urawa Reds, but it should have been 2-2 as Shonan Bellmare scored a perfectly legal goal. Somehow that goal wasn’t given despite the ball ending at least 30 cm over Urawa Reds goal-line.
You might also like:
- Video: Bafetimbi Gomis CRAZY bicycle kick goal against Al Shabab!
- Video: Ajax celebrates winning the title with 100,000 fans jumping up and down.
- Lee Cattermole wanted to fight with a Portsmouth’s fan!
- Video: Gaetano Berardi second yellow card for a crazy tackle against Derby!
- Video: Patrick Bamford obvious dive against Derby!
A bizarre situation that should have resulted in a goal for Shonan but almost ended in a goal for Urawa Reds, who nearly scored a goal from a
The match isn’t over yet and Shonan can still end up getting a point or three out of this match.
You can expect a lot of controversy if Shonan end up losing this match as this was a massive mistake that shouldn’t happen in a league like J1.