Manchester City players unintentionally destroy the Premier League trophy after dropping it from a very high place.
Manchester City players unintentionally destroy the Premier League trophy as they had a “small” accident.
The best team in England was also unlucky to go out against Tottenham in the Champions League as they would likely be playing in the Champions League final instead of them.
Getting knocked out by Tottenham wasn’t the only unlucky thing that happened to City this season.
The players, somehow, managed to destroy Premier League trophy that they fought so hard to win this season.
You might also like:
- Video: Cristiano Ronaldo comically hits his son with Serie A trophy!
- Gif: Zielinski rocket goal against Inter Milan!
- Video: Keylor Navas with the last spectacular save for Real against Betis!
- Gif: Giovani Lo Celso awesome back-heel nutmeg on Modric!
- Gif: Marcelo with a roulette against Betis!
It’s hard to say what happened, but the trophy fell from a very high place that looked something like a balcony.
Aguro was there making a funny look while others were quite in a shock.
Quite an unfortunate event, but City won’t have a problem replacing this trophy with another one (financially speaking).