Jon Flanagan gets away with an obvious elbow on Scott Brown during a
n Old Firm derby between Rangers and Celtic!
Jon Flanagan gets away with an obvious elbow on Scott Brown as Rangers is leading.
Rangers and Celtic are playing a trivial match in Scottish league.
Celtic has already won the title, so this is merely a match for honor of both clubs.
Rangers took an early lead through Tavernier free kick as Celtic hasn’t been able to control this match.
Despite a poor performance from Celtic, they should have a player more on the pitch and have a penalty.
Celtic had a corner kick and Flanagan was covering Scott Brown. All of a sudden, Flanagen decided to intentionally elbow Scott Brown.
You might also like:
- Video: Zlatan Ibrahimovic chokes Sean Johnson and gets only a yellow card!
- Video: Emre Akbaba horrible leg break against Rizespor!
- Gif: Neymar crazy dribble against Angers!
- Video: TV presenter gets hit in the head before the match between Arsenal and Valencia!
- Video: David Luiz decisive goal-line save against Eintracht Frankfurt!
It was very obvious, but referee made a bizarre move.
Instead of showing a direct red card to Flanagan and a penalty to Celtic, he gave Flanagan a yellow card while Celtic still had a corner kick.
A crazy reaction from Flanagan and a bizarre one from the referee as Rangers are leading against Celtic in a match where end result doesn’t really matter.