Guardiola still coaching Sterling after winning FA Cup against Watford!
Guardiola still coaching Sterling after winning FA Cup.
Manchester City demolished Watford in the FA Cup final. The match ended in a 6-0 win for City in one of the most one-sided FA Cup finals in the history.
Watford was good in the first 20 minutes or so but then completely fell apart when Silva scored the opening goal.
City completely demolished Watford in the second half as they put incredible 6 goals in their net.
There was one funny situation when the medals have already been awarded to the players. Pep Guardiola somehow found the time to coach Raheem Sterling.
You might also like:
- Video: Kompany controversial handball against Watford!
- Video: Ederson with a fantastic one-on-one save against Pereyra!
- Video: Shonan Bellmare CONTROVERSIALLY doesn’t score a goal against Urawa Reds!
- Video: Bafetimbi Gomis CRAZY bicycle kick goal against Al Shabab!
- Video: Ajax celebrates winning the title with 100,000 fans jumping up and down.
This was similar to Guardiola coaching Joshua Kimmich when he was still at Bayern.
It’s hard to say if Sterling learned anything new, but it did show just why has City been so dominant this season. Frankly, if it weren’t for VAR then City would be in the Champions League final playing against Liverpool.
Nevertheless, winning all domestic trophies is a fantastic achievement as City will look to strengthen in the summer.