Fabinho dives to win a crucial free kick against Newcastle in a Premier League match!
Fabinho dives to win a crucial free kick against Newcastle as Liverpool got another win.
Liverpool won the match with a 2-3 result after Origi scored another crucial goal.
Despite not playing much, Origi has managed to single-handedly win four crucial points that’s keeping the club in the Premier League title race.
Despite the goal being clear, there was a controversial situation leading up to the goal. The free kick, which resulted in Origi’s goal, shouldn’t have happened.
You might also like:
- Video: Dubrovka knocks out Salah!
- Video: MK Dons and Mansfield fans storm the pitch after the match ended!
- Video: Foyth direct red card for knee tackle against Bournemouth!
- Video: Son Heung-min gets a direct red card for a crazy reaction against Bournemouth!
- Video: Eric Dier controversially doesn’t get a second yellow card against Bournemouth!
Fabinho was near the sideline trying to keep the ball. He got a slight push and he fell to the floor like he’d been knocked out.
Referee’s bought it and Liverpool got their decisive free kick, which gave them another tight win in the Premier League.
A controversial moment in otherwise a nervous match.
Liverpool is again first in the league, at least until Leicester City faces Manchester City on Monday.