Eric Dier controversially doesn’t get a second yellow card against Bournemouth in a Premier League match!
Eric Dier controversially doesn’t get a second yellow card as Tottenham was lucky.
Bournemouth and Tottenham are playing an early match in the Premier League.
It’s 0-0 at the moment with both teams having chances to score a goal.
There was one controversial moment that could have ended in a second yellow card for Dier, but the referee made a mistake.
This happened when Bournemouth made a quick counter attack when Dier lost the ball near Bournemouth’s penalty area.
You might also like:
- Video: Danny Hollands awesome injury-time winner against Wrexham!
- Gif: Luka Jovic failed celebration against Chelsea!
- Video: Sebastian Fernandez scores a goal despite the ball NOT CROSSING the goal-line against Cerro Porteno!
- Gif: Lionel Messi funny rolling against Liverpool!
- Gif: Lionel Messi SPECTACULAR free-kick goal against Liverpool!
Joshua King took the ball and started running against Tottenham’s side of the pitch. Dier tried to get the ball back and made a tackle on King. He missed the ball and brought down Bournemouth’s striker.
It was a clear yellow card offense, but the referee didn’t even gave a free kick to Bournemouth. Dier was already on a yellow card and he got away with it.
A controversial moment as Bournemouth is looking dangerous against Tottenham.