Neymar crazy dribble against
Angers in Ligue 1 match!
Neymar crazy dribble against Angers as PSG got the win.
Everything is settled in Ligue 1 as PSG are the new/old champions.
Despite late dip in form, PSG was strong enough to get a title win as they didn’t have a serious competition in the league.
PSG played a match against Angers that wasn’t important for either of the teams.
Despite this, Neymar started the match and even scored an important goal.
PSG won 1-2 as Neymar’s goal ended up being important for PSG’s win.
You might also like:
- Video: TV presenter gets hit in the head before the match between Arsenal and Valencia!
- Video: David Luiz decisive goal-line save against Eintracht Frankfurt!
- Gif: Aubameyang and Lacazette funny celebration against Valencia!
- Lionel Messi gets teased by Liverpool’s ball boy!
- Gif: Lucas Moura 96th minute winner against Ajax!
Neymar also made something else than just score a goal. He made one crazy dribble that’s kind of difficult to explain.
In essence, Neymar made a unique sombrero skill that humiliated one of Angers players.
A unique skill from Brazilian super star, who is slowly coming back to form and will likely be an important part of Brazil’s squad in Copa America.