Pep Guardiola realizes that Sterling’s goal was disallowed against Tottenham in Champions League!
Pep Guardiola realizes that Sterling’s goal was disallowed and drops on his knees.
Manchester City won their decisive Champions League match, but still lost the tie.
Tottenham ended up the winner as they will face Ajax in the Champions League semi-final.
City was close, though. They thought they got a winner when Sterling scored a 93rd minute goal.
It wasn’t meant to be as the goal was ruled out for an offside. Pep Guardiola had a funny premature celebration in which he jumped up and down like nuts.
You might also like:
- Video: Neuer with a crazy DRIBBLE against Belarus!
- Video: Nicolo Barella accidentally kicks the ball directly at ball boy’s head!
- Video: Gareth Bale with UNIQUE throw-in against Croatia!
- Video: Daley Blind GLORIOUS pass against England!
- Video: Frankie de Jong with great play against England!
When the goal was finally overruled, Pep had a painful realization.
He dropped on his knees and put hands on his head. It was a moment of pure disappointment as City was in the semi-finals and the next moment they were out.